Saturday, April 17, 2010

Most Anticipated Moives: SALT

Well I haven't written in this blog for 2 years, but I decided I'm going to start again. Mainly because I've added AdSense and want to see if I can make some dough.

I'm really into movies (who isn't?) and there are alot coming out within the next few months that I am really looking forward to. By far, I am most excited for SALT, a CIA-thriller starring Angelina Jolie. Angie stars as CIA agent Evelyn Salt, who is accused of being a Russian sleeper spy with a plot to kill the president. Salt must then go on the run to try and clear her name, save the president and her husband.

Sounds cliche right? A little reminiscent of The Long Kiss Goodnight and The Bourne Identity. Despite some over done themes, anything with Angelina Jolie and a gun is enough to get me to the theater. The new trailer looks intriguing and I think the action will be top notch. Originally this was set to star Tom Cruise. Jolie replaced him, and I think the film will benefit greatly as a result. SALT hits theaters July 23. Trailer below:


No comments: